Once you have received the “activated” or “unlocked” message, please follow these instructions carefully.
Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) SIM card
- Wait until iTunes detects phone
- Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds
- Phone is Unlocked
- Insert a non accepted SIM card
- Connect phone to iTunes
- Perform a back-up (if necessary) then restore
- iTunes will display “Your Phone is Unlocked”
I received the message “activated” or “unlocked” but when I plug it into iTunes, nothing happens.
– Try connecting to iTunes, perform a back up then restore.
Sprint iPhone not Unlocking
– Put unaccepted sim restore unit with 5.1.1 wait untill unit restart fully now you may see phone successfully unlocked