This service will unlock ANY BlackBerry (8xxx and 9xxx series phones), to use with any compatible network worldwide! Even if the MEP simlock attempts are all used up.
All you need is:
- A Windows PC running Windows 7/9/10
- The USB cable that came with your phone
- A license for our specialized service (contact us for this license).
How to unlock BlackBerry smartphones by cable
- Enter your phone IMEI (dial *#06# to get it) into the order form and complete the payment.
- Download this software, open it, and wait for it to install.
- Remove the battery from your BlackBerry. Plug the BlackBerry into the computer, and wait for Windows to install the drivers (it should do so automatically).
- Run the Cell Phone Unlocker software from the icon on the desktop. Paste the License Key into the box, found in the Order Completed email under the “Unlock Details” section.
- Follows the instructions provided, and select the “Direct Unlock” method. The rest is done for you! Sit back, and a few seconds later your phone is unlocked!