Nokia Lumia Series
1. Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Nokia Lumia Series (Brazil)
1. Update the software via the Lumia newest Zune.
On your phone, go to Store (formerly Marketplace), then download and install the application network configuration, which can be found on the Nokia Collection.
2. Turn off your phone and insert non accepted SIM card
3. According to the information from the chip, the application network configuration settings define cellular data connection and MMS service on your phone automatically. Alternatively, you can manually enter the settings for either or both. To start the application, slide your finger left until the application list and select Network Configuration.
Note: The exact name of the application network configuration varies according to the different languages.
For AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Invalid Code Message:
If the Unlock Code provided is asking saying error, please continue to enter the unlock code provided until the phone asks for the “PUK” code. Please do not worry about the attempts remaining. Once you have diminished all your tries, the phone will ask for the PUK code and this is where you enter the Unlock Code.
——— Trouble Shooting ———-
“Code Error” What do I do?
* Please check your IMEI number by pressing *#06#, this is the most common reason the code doesn’t work.
I can make Calls and Text but I’m not getting Internet Service.
In this case you will need to adjust what’s called the APN settings. The APN settings vary depending on the service provider you are trying to use. Please contact your service provider and they can assist you setting this up. There is no separate unlock for data or internet. If you can call or text, your phone’s network is fully unlocked.
My Phone is asking for the “PUK” or “Security Pin” or “Password”
If your phone is asking for one of the above, it is the Simcard personal password or phone security password NOT the Network Lock which we provide for you. You can contact your service provider for this. Once you bypass this, you can use the Network Unlock Code provided by us.
The phone is Diplaying “Cannot Undo Restriction” or “Not Allowed” when trying to input the Unlock Code
=> Your phone is hard locked! Please contact us for your options.